JANET COLLECTION NOMADIC TWIST BRAID 20"
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray - then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommend
- 15 strands per pack (approx)
- Easy and fast crochet styling
We offer same day shipping on orders placed before 3:00pm EST Monday through Friday. Some orders may take up to 2 business days to ship from our store. Orders shipped outside of the USA are subject to additional Taxes & Duty Charges at Delivery.
We ship to A.P.O. & P.O. Boxes.
USPS FIRST CLASS DOES NOT COME WITH INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PACKAGE.